-2WD Short Course Truck, chassis and suspension must remain stock, shocks and springs must be stock, oil may be changed, limiters on/in the shocks are acceptable
– Stock shock mounting holes must be used
– No altering mounting holes of any kind
– Wheelbase must remain the same on both sides
– Team Associated SC10 (Rear Motor Only)
– Losi XXX_SCT
– Losi 22sct (Rear Motor Only)
– Hpi Blitz
– Kyosho SCR (rear motor only )
– Venom Gambler (rear motor only )
-Traxxas Slash (stock chassis or Traxxas production lcg chassis)
– Must have any full fender Stock Short Course body or car body, Fenders must cover the tires. Tires cant be sticking out no more than 1/4″ from the body when looking at the truck from the top, down.
-Body Decking allowed
-Aftermarket body mounts allowed
– May use any of the following RTR 1/10th scale Short Course Truck Tires (no mixing, all 4 must be the same)
Traxxas S1 Compound Racing Tires Slash [TRA5871R]
Traxxas 2.2/3.0 S1 Compound BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 Tire [TRA6871R]
Traxxas Kumho tires 5881
Team Associated Short Course Truck Tire [ASC9809]
HPI Maxxis Trepador Tire (S Compound) [HPI103804] K
yosho Ultima SC Tire [KYOUMT601]
Gambler Pro Comp AT Tire [VEN8587]
Losi Eclipse Short Course
Any stock RTR Brushed Motor and ESC
Aftermarket ESC must be in “blinky” sportsman mode, no timing advance
Up to 7 cell Nimh or 2s 7.4v Lipo
Battery must run down the center of the chassis
No metal bumpers (aftermarket plastic allowed) or body parts allowed (9) Spoilers allowed. 1″ Tall MAX
RPM parts are allowed for durability purposes, no aftermarket trans cases.
2oz of total weight allowed.
1/2 oz total on any combination of arms
Any remaining weight must be on the chassis.
No weight hanging off the bumpers or nerf bars.